Registration Forms / Page

Forms must be filled out and signed in hardcopy. The appropriate forms will also be available for you to fill out at the registration tent at all of the race events, but we've provided them here too, in case you would like to print them out, fill them in, and bring them with you to the event.

Please note that minors will need a parent/guardian's signature.

1. VIDRA/VIHSS Race License:

All racers must have a valid VIDRA / VIHSS license in order to race. (Form + Fee)

2. Race Registration Form: 

All racers will need to fill out a race registration form and present it with their race fee to the registration representatives, during the registration time, on the morning of race day.

Special Note - For the Kirk (2017) ONLY:

The Kirk will be held on VMC/ITSC/TimberWest property and as such, will require the following forms to also be completed by riders.


web design & hosting by Trevor May of CKA.

harley-davidson parts


Site Activity

Recent comments